After finishing the main layout in the kit, Julie went on to create two more layouts using more of the items in her kit.
First, this St. Patrick's Day layout...
And, a gal after my Crusin' Buddy's and my heart...a layout using some of the memorabilia collected when visiting a location.
Thanks so much, Julie for participating.!!
I Want You! to be my next Guest Artist!
How would you like to get some FREE Close To My Heart products from the new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book? How you ask? Become one of my Guest Artists.
Here's the details of the Guest Artist program.
- If you would like a chance to be a guest artist, please send me a link to artwork on your blog, or, if you have no blog, email me pictures of some of your art. Put Guest Artist in your subject line.
- On the first of every month, I will choose the guest artist for that month.
- Upon choosing the artists, I will send you one of Close To My Heart's Workshop on the Go kits. You will need to create the featured layout in the kit (you may jazz it up or put your own spin on it). Then, with all the products left over in the kit, you'll make as many items as you can. You may choose to do another two page layout and some cards, or a one page layout & cards, only cards, or choose something of your own to alter.You will have until the 20th of the month to get all of this done :)
- When you finish creating, you will send me photos of everything you've created so that I can post them on my blog. If you have a blog, you'll also post them there.
- You'll get high praise and recognition on my blog.
Pre-Order your Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book