You can get an exclusive Cloud Nine cardmaking kit for $15 (retail value $46) with a qualifying purchase of $35 or more (excluding tax and shipping) during January in celebration of National Papercrafting Month. Make 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) with funky messages to put any recipient on cloud nine! You can add one cardmaking kit for every $35 in your order*. New Consultants who enroll in January will receive a FREE Cloud Nine cardmaking kit when they have submitted total personal sales of $300 or more**.
* Note that Cloud Nine cardmaking kits do not count toward qualifying order totals. The retail value of the order is totaled prior to determining promotional kit eligibility. For example, if a customer purchases $60 in retail items, and adds a single card kit for $15, that $75 purchase does NOT qualify the customer to add a second promotional kit. The qualifying base purchase is exclusive of promotional cardmaking kits.
** New Consultant’s total qualifying sales must be remitted no later than June 30, 2014. The Consultant will be prompted to add the free kit with the Consultant’s order that achieves the minimum qualifying total sales. Offer valid January 1–31, 2014.
You can create 10 adorable cards (2 each of 5 designs) using the materials in this exclusive cardmaking kit and some basic supplies. The Cloud Nine cardmaking kit offers you a sneak peek at 3 new Spring/Summer2014 Idea Book products: gold polka-dot washi tape, teal Shimmer trim, and Durables triangle studs! It also includes a new, exclusive D-size stamp set and an instructional guide for creating 10 cards. The full kit includes:
- 1 – My Acrylix™ Cloud Nine Stamp Set (D-size)
- 1 – Cloud Nine B&T Duos™ Paper
- 1 – Lagoon Cardstock Sheet
- 1 – Honey Cardstock Sheet
- 1 – 9" × 9½" White Daisy Die-Cuts Sheet
- 1 Roll – Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape
- 1 Roll – Teal Shimmer Trim
- 1 Package – Durables Triangle Studs
- 10 – Card Bases & Envelopes
- 1 – Instructional Brochure
Featured colors: Lagoon, Sunset, Honey, White Daisy.
A fellow consultant created a sheet of the cut outs in Cricut Craft Room. Click Here to download it. You will need the CTMH Artiste cartridge.
Visit my website to order yours today!